Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introducing Ahmad Fadhil :)


I’m not a man of many words so I’ll try and make this short yet meaningful.  I go by many names, such as Fadhil, supervisor and to those who know me at my school, Awesome but the name I was truly born with on the 26th of August 1994 is Ahmad Fadhil Bin Abdul Majid. I’m blessed to be born with a silver spoon in my mouth. My father is a successful land surveyor who runs his own company and my mother helps him manage it. I have four siblings to which I am the fourth.

In school, I am a class monitor and candidate prefect. Not to brag but leadership runs through my blood. I’ve always taken any chance I can to lead others, let it be as a monitor, chairperson, prefect and even once as a librarian. So when the opportunity arises for me to have a chance to fight for a place as the top 20 student leaders in Johor, I didn’t even need to think twice.

I look at myself as an ordinary person, but given many chances to be extraordinary. Thanks to everyone who has supported me, I get this chance to prove myself as a Johor Student Leader. Even by the sound of it makes me feel proud of myself, but in a good way. The only thing I ca say now is that I will try my hardest to be the best that I can be so that I will not let anyone, hence the motto, try hard, then you harder. If you’re still not succeeding, then you’re not trying hard enough.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!Congrates Fadhil!!! Ur Fatanah's son rite..?Was surprised when i saw ur profile...Do u still remember me?I last saw u when u were small,during ur Hari Raya open house...with ur sis Aishah?? I'm anti salina.Uncle Halim was with ur dad in UTM before ur dad resigned n set up his own company.I'm so proud of you..(besides Ridzuan/One,who was my ex student in primary school).Guess u beat ur other siblings to the top,rite?Well...work hard and may u achieve what u want in life...insyaAllah...Make ur parents proud!

    ReplyDelete