Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introducing Kothai Mohhan :)


Hello! I am Kothai A/P Mohhan and I am currently studying in SMK (P) Sultan Ibrahim, Johor Bahru. Needless to say, I am an utmost loquacious person and I can get along with everyone easily. I firmly believe that nothing is impossible to be achieved if I keep my nose to the grindstone. Being the eldest daughter in my family, I understand that I carry the responsibility to set a good example to my siblings on my puny shoulders. 

It is an undoubted fact that I love to spend my leisure time sinking into story books especially books written by Sidney Sheldon. Since I have entered secondary school, I often put my fingers into every pie but never neglect to understand that procrastination is the thief of time. 

Now, I am holding several posts in my school such as, Secretary of Students Leaders’ Board, Secretary of Girl Guides, Committee member of Choir Club and as a school librarian. Today, I am grateful to be selected as a member of Johor Students Leaders’ Council and I am pretty sure that with some elbow grease, all twenty of us will be able to realise our lofty mission and contribute our best to the other Johoreans and to our nation as well.

 “Core leadership skill is extremely significant and the best platform to polish it is through education.”

No comments:

Post a Comment