Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introducing Chienyin Tan :)






They say that no man is an island; hence whenever you see a crowd of people laughing out loud in the cafeteria, you will definitely find me amongst them. Indeed, it is pretty obvious that I am a people's person.

 My name is Tan Chien Yin, currently studying in SMK IJ Convent. In school, I hold the post of vice captain of softball team, vice treasurer of sport house, publicity and funding director of drama club and a school’s prefect. Born as a little girl, now I have grown up, even though I am not so tall. Well known as a shy and timid girl then, but now I am more confident to take up challenges in life. 

I believe the golden opportunity of me being selected as part of Johor Student Leader Council is a golden opportunity for me to broaden my horizons. To be able to serve my state is indeed an honour which I hope I could live up to the expectations. Most importantly, I wish my experiences working with student leaders from all over the world in Camp Adventure, Germany will be nourished into many more learning opportunities. Last but not least, I really look forward to bring positive changes and lead my fellow Johor students to greater heights.


No comments:

Post a Comment