Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introducing Sebastian Goh :)


My name is Sebastian Goh Qing-Wei, but you can call me Sebastian as all my friends do. I live in the comfort of my own home in Taman Perling, Johor Bahru, Johor. I have 4 siblings altogether, which is two elder brothers, a younger sister and of course, me. Let’s start with my eldest brother, Kenneth Goh Qing-Rui who is 22 years old. He is the role model of us siblings and is currently pursuing Dentistry in The University of Melbourne, Victoria Island. Next, Julian Goh Qing-Hui is the name of my second brother, aged 18. He is the clown of my family but can be serious if he has to. He is currently sitting for his ‘A’ levels in Taylor’s College, Subang, Kuala Lumpur. The youngest in my family is of course no other than my sister, Michelle Goh Yen Juin. She is currently studying in SJK© Foon Yew 2 and is the apple of my parents’ eyes. Not forgetting my parents, they are Goh Peng Boon and Ho Yook Bee, aged 48 and and 44 respectively.


            Now, back to myself. I’m a Form 4 student currently studying in SMK Sultan Ismail. I am one of the high achievers of the school in last year’s PMR examination. Moving on to my interests, I am a fanatic of sports, especially football. Although I am not a professional footballer, I still enjoy playing as it strengthens ties and forms bonds between my friends and I. I also enjoy reading a good book too as not only reading helps me focus and learn new vocabulary, I  can also enjoy myself lost in the imaginary web of the world spun by the authors. With this advantage, I find that keeping journals, which is essential for me as a JSL, is more of a pleasure than a hindrance. I am also a very sociable person as I can click with everyone instantly, credits to my school’s Interact Club which helped me develop a dynamic personality and making me an outspoken student.


            In a nutshell, I can be considered as a student who is friendly and never hesitate to help other in need when they approach me. Before ending my short biography, I would like to share a quote that I find very meaningful, “yesterday’s a history, and tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present”. That quote alone motivates me to live my life every single day to the fullest and not give up. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment