Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introducing Sara Adriana :)






Wise people always say – Don’t judge a book by its cover . That is a statement which I simply must agree with . Looks can be deceiving , but on the other hand we can identify people’s personality from their appearance . I may look small and naive , but honestly I consider myself as a fighter . I have a backbone stronger than all of yours put together , its just that I feel as if its unnecessary to show it off . It takes a while to know me but once I am comfortable with you , you can actually see the real me . New people might say that I am very difficult , not to mention confusing . I blame my fickle-minded brain for that .
           
Most people would say that I am unreliable because of my very laidback attitude , but they’re wrong . I am very reliable , especially in what I enjoy doing . I’ll keep my nose to grindstone until I am satisfied with it . You can tell that I enjoy being with people . They just  bring out the liveliness in me . I am loud , I am serious , I am weird , I am everything I am according to my mood


You might say that I am not worthy of getting this JSLC position , being the treasurer of SIGS’ SLB and all the other positions/achievements I’ve got but just give me time . I’ll do my best to prove you wrong .



1 comment: