Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introducing Syafiq Azhar :)


My name is Mohamad Syafiq Bin Mohamad Azhar.Currently studying at SMK Tasek Utara, the best ever school that I have been since I was in Form 1. I was born on 27th May 1994 at Hospital Sultanah Aminah JB. I am the class monitor, secretary of English Club, Ass. President of Police Cadet and the President of the Students Leaders Board of my school. Firstly I want to say that the first time I received the news that I have been selected as one of the Johor Students Leader, I was really shocked. I accept it and I have to take all the responsibilities that await me. My dream is to be a teacher actually, but I also want to be a dentist. My brand is ‘a helping person’ because I like to help people and if I get to be a doctor when I grow up, I want to help all the poor and needy  people as they really need money.

My first idol is, of course all Moslem should know Nabi Muhammad SAW. My second idol is Zac Efron because I think he is a talented actor that many people like him. I really like to speak in English with my friends. My hobby is like every teenager, being online in Facebook. My Facebook address is syazac07@yahoo.com. I love my friends and families.  I really like to make new friends and have a lot of fun. I don’t like people who always talk bad things about me. Don’t ever judge a book by its cover. Think about people around us and love them. I really love my life and also all the JSL.

No comments:

Post a Comment